Executive Coaching | Quality Learning | Online Courses | Education Workshops
How can Langford Learning help me?
Whether you’re a business executive, educator, or administrator, Langford Learning will work with you to meet your professional and personal growth goals. David P. Langford has developed both online courses and one-on-one coaching programs to help your business or school district meet and beat challenges.
- Learn how to move from Extrinsic to Intrinsic Motivation, and why it is essential in creating thriving learning and work environments. Intrinsic motivation reduces stress.
- Learn why the foundation of Dr. Edward’s Deming’s SoPK (System of Profound Knowledge) is vital to quality improvement.
Resources for Business
- Business professionals, executives, and teams have long benefitted from the same concepts and lessons taught to educators in Quality Tools and PDSA.
- Deeper critical thinking and better problem solving contribute to 21st Century Skills. Langford Learning can provide you with the fundamental skills to have both.
- David P. Langford can help you and your team learn how to solve problems, better collaborate, and use Quality Tools while minimizing conflict.
Resources for Administrators
- Langford Learning can provide you with the system, processes, and tools to improve your life, learning, and relationships with colleagues.
- We will teach you a whole new philosophy that will enable you to create learning systems that optimize learning and performance for everyone in the organization
Resources for Educators
- We can teach you a new way to engage students in their learning in classrooms and schools successfully by understanding how to use data to manage learning and performance within the system and applying neuroscience with quality processes to draw students into learning experiences.
- We can teach you how to use Quality Tools and the Probletunity PDSA 9-Step problem-solving process. Our problems can become our opportunities – Probletunities!
``The ability to perform quality improvement miracles in every learning system has always been available to us; it is the power within. The processes and concepts have been developed and tested in business and education for decades. All we need to do is start. We hope you will join us on the cutting edge of common sense.`` David P. Langford
"I learned what real learning is all about – a constant reflection of one’s progress toward attainable goals based on one’s prior experiences and knowledge. I wish I would have been taught this way! Thank you very much! Wonderful!"
"All of the complaints that I hear at school from other teachers center around student motivation: “The kids do not care,” Should we really give them rewards for things they should do anyway? I am excited to bring this new learning into my classroom and help my students reach a new level of learning. Thanks for a great conference!"
"I can use the tools, beyond the initial feedback processes, to narrow and identify what to work on and how to develop plans for improvement. I have identified how to begin a challenging conversation about grades and grading practices with an idea of how we can study the issues with volunteers from what I have learned in the past few days."
"The improvement coaching and Langford Learning online curriculum will continue to have an impact on my work in education for years to come. After this training, I am so motivated to bring the tools and knowledge to my school to help improve the work we do for students."
"My experience involved with David’s small group coaching sessions was great. David’s knowledge of improvement methodologies and his ability to address questions and issues with my project was very helpful. The Tool Time For Education book is an invaluable resource that I will continue to use in my improvement journey. Overall, working with David was a very impactful experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about improving processes and understanding systems."
"I was completely new to improvement science and the methods and tools we would be using. I was able to take what I learned from the online training and coaching sessions directly to my students. I am so excited to begin next year with this new way of thinking about how to make improvements in my classroom."
"Improvement science is a practice that I am relatively new to. With David’s support and the Langford Learning online curriculum, I have gained a strong understanding of the impact this work can have on our organization as well as a clear framework to use when approaching possible opportunities for change."