Learn More About Langford Learning
Why did Langford International become Langford Learning?
- Learn how to move from Extrinsic to Intrinsic Motivation, and why it is essential in creating thriving learning and work environments. Intrinsic motivation reduces stress.
- Learn why the foundation of Dr. Edward’s Deming’s SoPK (System of Profound Knowledge) is vital to quality improvement.
Why should you care about Langford Learning?
- Everyone has children or knows people that have children. All children have a right to Joy in Learning and future success.
- We all pay taxes, and taxes support our schools. We want that money to be efficient and have a productive result.
- Deeper critical thinking and better problem solving contribute to 21st Century Skills. Langford Learning can provide you with the fundamental skills to have both.
Why am I so passionate about Langford Learning?
- Langford Learning can provide you with the system, processes, and tools to improve your life, learning, and relationships with colleagues.
- We will teach you a whole new philosophy that will enable you to create learning systems that optimize learning and performance for everyone in the organization
What makes Langford Learning Unique?
- We can teach you a new way to engage students in their learning in classrooms and schools successfully by understanding how to use data to manage learning and performance within the system and applying neuroscience with quality processes to draw students into learning experiences.
- We can teach you how to use quality tools and the Probletunity PDSA 9-Step problem-solving process. Our problems can become our opportunities – Probletunities!
``The ability to perform quality improvement miracles in every learning system has always been available to us; it is the power within. The processes and concepts have been developed and tested in business and education for decades. All we need to do is start. We hope you will join us on the cutting edge of common sense.`` David P. Langford
"I learned what real learning is all about – a constant reflection of one’s progress toward attainable goals based on one’s prior experiences and knowledge. I wish I would have been taught this way! Thank you very much! Wonderful!"
"All of the complaints that I hear at school from other teachers center around student motivation: “The kids do not care,” Should we really give them rewards for things they should do anyway? I am excited to bring this new learning into my classroom and help my students reach a new level of learning. Thanks for a great conference!"
"I can use the tools, beyond the initial feedback processes, to narrow and identify what to work on and how to develop plans for improvement. I have identified how to begin a challenging conversation about grades and grading practices with an idea of how we can study the issues with volunteers from what I have learned in the past few days."
"The improvement coaching and Langford Learning online curriculum will continue to have an impact on my work in education for years to come. After this training, I am so motivated to bring the tools and knowledge to my school to help improve the work we do for students."
"My experience involved with David’s small group coaching sessions was great. David’s knowledge of improvement methodologies and his ability to address questions and issues with my project was very helpful. The Tool Time For Education book is an invaluable resource that I will continue to use in my improvement journey. Overall, working with David was a very impactful experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about improving processes and understanding systems."
"I was completely new to improvement science and the methods and tools we would be using. I was able to take what I learned from the online training and coaching sessions directly to my students. I am so excited to begin next year with this new way of thinking about how to make improvements in my classroom."
"Improvement science is a practice that I am relatively new to. With David’s support and the Langford Learning online curriculum, I have gained a strong understanding of the impact this work can have on our organization as well as a clear framework to use when approaching possible opportunities for change."
“We saw educators living by our vision and mission.”
“The training blended learning tools with the philosophy of learning which was student focused.”
Comments from Leander ISD Board members regarding David’s training.
Have you ever heard of the Leander Way?
Watch how a small rural district transformed to a rapidly growing and continually improving district of over 32,000 students across 37 campuses.